New 6.7 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txkenpo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 TD
Just got one last night, when I bought my Rebel the next day I cut off the factory muffler and welded up a Flow Master Super 10. I am looking for suggestions how to make this 6.7 come alive it’s so quiet?

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The 6.7 does not have a muffler. Nothing you can do short of tuning and deleting the emission system to make it louder. Of course that means throwing away your warranty.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This pic shows the stock system. The components act as muffler and the emissions system as it is also includes the DPF cannister and SCR catalyst, sensors, etc....

$_35.jpg

Removal of this system results in:

1. Basically a loud, straight piped, system you can add a muffler to. I used a Corsa dB series muffler on my 2017.

2. A truck that will require tuning to eliminate the DPF system sensor readings, DPF tank level, etc... Without the tunes the truck won't run right, it will throw a lot of codes and it will go into "Limp Mode" frequently, making it impossible to drive on the road.