New Bronco.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If this came with a Coyote then maybe the 4 door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
H

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I mean at this point ram and ford have the markets. Too bad the price of all the other specialty vehicles is out of my reasonable price range. I csnt imagine what the TRX Rebel is gonna cost.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
If this came with a Coyote then maybe the 4 door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My buddy is a ford salesman, said that they're supposedly considering it depending on sales and feedback after it's been a few years on market. I'm sure Shelby or someone will have a package in the works.

I wish ram brought back the ramcharger.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
What's wrong with the Samarai? I had one, slightly lifted on BFG A/Ts. Looked great, went anywhere and fit into tight parking spots. And great fun to drive. Had to sell it when the wife got pregnant, but we still talk about it 34 years later.

Never said anything wrong with them, just said it looks like one to me. :)

kevkev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My last Ford was an 06 SCREW with a 5.4. Definitely my last Ford.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
2dr looks pretty cool to me, but I'm gonna hold out for the 392 Wrangler...

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My buddy is a ford salesman, said that they're supposedly considering it depending on sales and feedback after it's been a few years on market. I'm sure Shelby or someone will have a package in the works.

I wish ram brought back the ramcharger.

Yeah, me too. Back before I bought my brand new pick up, I considered a new Durango RT with the 392 in it but figured it was too small and I’d rather have a full-size four-door pick up but if they would’ve brought the ram charger back, I could see myself buying one of those instead of a half ton pickup but since a pickup’s really not what I have to have, other than just liking pickups. But like I said, a full-size ram charger would suit me much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
By all means, buy that all new, first year vehicle. Then you can keep everyone informed on all the recalls and how long a wait there is for parts.

Exactly. Other than the looks that I’m still not all that crazy about, that’s why I’m glad I went ahead and bought a brand new 18 as opposed to one of those new 19s because of all the new stuff on them and sure enough, they’ve had quite a bit of issues especially with that 12 inch Uconnect so I’m glad I didn’t go with the first year all new brand with new technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good video from a dealer that explains models and options with prices

streetpilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They lost me at ecoboost. They're designed to make it through the warranty period and after that... good luck. I would be a buyer with a 5.4 2-valve... or the Chrysler equivalent of the Pentastar

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is the Ram Forum or let’s talk about the collective hyped up brainwashing and Ford’s Bronco Forum. They better do something because they’re slowly dying off, no more cars except the Mustang and the Mach E, not mention the problems with their PVH, CVH, IWE, and melting wires etc....on their 4wd most popular 150 because they gotta keep making them to correct their issues.
I’ll take Dodge/Ram over the Blue Oval everytime. They had to make their 250’s the “Super Duty” just to measure up to the Ram and GM trucks. So you guys keep hopping on the collective bandwagon believing all the hype, sounds like a decent competitor for Jeep but compare them side by side and look at options and when you put their base against the Wrangler base, and then a Sasquatch against the Rubicon you’ll see where they’ll fail and by the way you can run 35’s on a Rubicon with no lift so Ford ain’t 1st in anything their just following. I’ve built several Wrangler’s and Grand Cherokee’s from a ZJ, WJ, and two WK2’s. 1 YJ, 2 TJ’s a 3rd gen 1500, 2500, and I’ll run My 2012 Power Wagon against any new Ford Tremor.
And just wait until the pricing comes out and the Dealers add their 10-15k mark up because of all the hype surrounding the Bronco.
So go get some hay to feed Ford’s Bronco horse bandwagon , but remember when a horse eat’s hay, what comes out the other end?....

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I owned a '93 Bronco in the late 90's and a first gen while I was still in the Army in 2009 - 2010. Personally the 68 FJ40 I had in '03 - '07 would run circles around both those Turds. The new Bronc looks cool, but looks can be deceiving. I'd lay my money down on a old FJ or a Jeep.