Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bronco.

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Discussion' started by hodge-xj, Jul 14, 2020.

1. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Damn, if only half of these reservations make it all the way thru the process that’s awesome.

Now if we could just get Ram to bring back the Ramcharger :hmm:

A48DE1DF-4240-4BF3-B6D9-500188273BA0.jpeg

2. hodge-xj

hodge-xj Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.9 cummins
    I love the old boxy 2 door Suvs. GM dropped the ball on the blazer, Ford has a promising contender.....Ram......crickets. Buttttt, the Rebel TRX will be drool worthy and likely over the cost of my house.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

3. corneileous

corneileous Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    I would just be happy if they’d make a Ram version of the Suburban.

This, I’d drive. Not sure about 5th Gen one, tho....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe w. likes this.
  4. MoPowered

MoPowered Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I can say this about Hodge XJ, dude you really shook the tree with this one, lol. It’s good to see some loyalist’s come out and not sitting on a fence trying to decide which way to Jump.
    By the way does everyone no how the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon came into production.? A few Jeep designer’s took their own Jeep Wrangler’s and started modding them, taking them to the famous Rubicon trail, they’d mod, test, break, fix, repeat and talk about what they’d like their Jeeps to be built like. They’d try new thing’s and try again and when they came up with what they thought they could convince Jeep into making they presented it to their bosses. Who said no at first but after some more tweaking and begging on their hands and knees Jeep decided to build it.
    Bang 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ, the only factory stock built vehicle to conquer the Rubicon trail completely unassisted. Jeep isn’t stupid they are owner motivated and that’s why they are owner loyal.
    When’s the last time a manufacturer listened to it’s customer base and not it’s designer’s and stockholder’s you ask? Well I just told you. And on a side note the Jeep wave and in part the Harley Rider’s wave was because after WWII the only vehicles returning Vet’s were able to really find for cheap and purchase were the surplus Jeep’s and Harley’s left over and sold after WWII and it’s was their way of acknowledging a fellow Vet and this a part of the American subculture.
    So let’s see how Ford and their new Bronco handles that I mean for shits sake they lost the Military contract to build Jeeps for WWII, they were among 3 competing entities and well, we all know who won that. And so far as my Power Wagon it’s history is just as storied with WWII and the first personally available 4WD heavy duty truck made.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    hodge-xj likes this.
  5. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    My wife and I test drove a jeep but we bought a Ram instead, we love the looks but neither one of us were comfortable driving/riding in the Jeep. Will the Bronco be any better?....too early to tell for me.

6. trailhead

trailhead Junior Member

Ram Year:
    2014 RAM 1500 Larimie Longhorn
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Not really a Ford fan. I have an 06 Rubicon Unlimited that I bought new. Spent another $10000 to make it rock worthy and them some. My wife drive a 2019 Grand Cherokee and our Ram 1500 Guess I am a RAM/Jeep fan all the way.

7. hodge-xj

hodge-xj Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.9 cummins
    Don't ever sell that 06 Unlimited Rubi. That's gonna be the most unicorn Jeep made imo.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

8. trailhead

trailhead Junior Member

Ram Year:
    2014 RAM 1500 Larimie Longhorn
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    I agree Hodge, the last year of the straight Six. Mine is for fun so only had 28000 miles. All trails or fly fishing