New Direct-Fit mufflers found!!! Aero Exhaust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
They sound pretty good too...!! Cheaper than a catback!

icetraxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Might look them. The aggressive series sounds like my borla did prior to putting on catless long tube headers. Still unsure if I want to drop it down a notch for the neighbors sake at 4:30am.

OP
OP
2016Bighorny

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still unsure if I want to drop it down a notch for the neighbors sake at 4:30am.[/QUOTE]

I hear you!... I recently removed (and sold) my Carven Progressive due to LOUD cold starts in the morning, and I did not want to upset our new neighbors either (my Wife and I just bought our first home)! I REALLY REALLY MISS having a performance exhaust tone, but I do NOT miss the drone, or the LOUD cold starts in the morning...

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
Dammit, I was getting ready to order a carven. This may persuade me otherwise. They do sound pretty good

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Looks like it's of high quality.
@gdawg55 made one like this with a dynomax 6" round and a magna-flo y-pipe, wonder if it sounds the same.
This ones y-pipe design is a little harsh!

icetraxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What did you end up going with? We will be hopefully moving in 8-9 months once we can get our new house built.

Still unsure if I want to drop it down a notch for the neighbors sake at 4:30am.

I hear you!... I recently removed (and sold) my Carven Progressive due to LOUD cold starts in the morning, and I did not want to upset our new neighbors either (my Wife and I just bought our first home)! I REALLY REALLY MISS having a performance exhaust tone, but I do NOT miss the drone, or the LOUD cold starts in the morning...[/QUOTE]

kmrtnsn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have an SLT with the single. I also have a small dent in the rear bumper so I'll be replacing it too. I'd just like to find a muffler back dual setup that isn't any louder than factory.

OP
OP
2016Bighorny

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What did you end up going with? We will be hopefully moving in 8-9 months once we can get our new house built.

I hear you!... I recently removed (and sold) my Carven Progressive due to LOUD cold starts in the morning, and I did not want to upset our new neighbors either (my Wife and I just bought our first home)! I REALLY REALLY MISS having a performance exhaust tone, but I do NOT miss the drone, or the LOUD cold starts in the morning...
[/QUOTE]

I tossed my factory muffler back on, for now anyway...

I've been eyeing up the Flowmaster 50HD Direct fit muffler lately. Sounds great, does not seem all that harsh on start-up either... I do not care about the flow, or performance any, as this is a truck and I am NOT racing it in any way... I just want a great sounding muffler that WON'T **** off my neighbors. A "have my cake and eat it too" sort of scenario!

aces-n-eights

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Too loud for me, but i did notice they sell 5" tips for $100... that seems like a pretty good deal...

OP
OP
2016Bighorny

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Too loud for me, but i did notice they sell 5" tips for $100... that seems like a pretty good deal...

You must read the fine print... that is the price of a single tip!...

High Quality Stainless Steel Bolt On Direct Fit Replacement Exhaust Tip in Polished Stainless.
2.5" Inlet with a 5" Straight Cut Outlet and is 14" Overall Length.
This is one of our most popular tips and fits all Ram 1500 Trucks with Factory Dual Exhaust 09'-19' (19" Classic Style Only).
Same ball style factory connection for easy removal and replacement of the stock tips.
The factory clamps are tack welded to the O.E. tips and must be removed/reused with these new tips.(unless you purchase our optional new premium stainless clamps)
No Aero Exhaust marking on this tip.
Sold as singles. *******READ THIS HERE!!!!!!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I have an SLT with the single. I also have a small dent in the rear bumper so I'll be replacing it too. I'd just like to find a muffler back dual setup that isn't any louder than factory.
Look for an OEM catback, I sold mine off my 2019, with maybe a couple hundred miles for like $180?

kmrtnsn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Look for an OEM catback, I sold mine off my 2019, with maybe a couple hundred miles for like $180?

Yeah, been looking without much luck. When this COVID **** subsides I was going to hit a wrecking yard for the factory dual muffler.

aces-n-eights

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You must read the fine print... that is the price of a single tip!...

High Quality Stainless Steel Bolt On Direct Fit Replacement Exhaust Tip in Polished Stainless.
2.5" Inlet with a 5" Straight Cut Outlet and is 14" Overall Length.
This is one of our most popular tips and fits all Ram 1500 Trucks with Factory Dual Exhaust 09'-19' (19" Classic Style Only).
Same ball style factory connection for easy removal and replacement of the stock tips.
The factory clamps are tack welded to the O.E. tips and must be removed/reused with these new tips.(unless you purchase our optional new premium stainless clamps)
No Aero Exhaust marking on this tip.
Sold as singles. *******READ THIS HERE!!!!!!

YIKES! I missed that... yeah, not such a good deal. Thanks for catching that.

88ROOK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, been looking without much luck. When this COVID **** subsides I was going to hit a wrecking yard for the factory dual muffler.

i have one off my 2018 with 200 miles, changed it at the dealership when new. 50 bucks and whatever shipping is. its big and heavy lmk

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
They say something about no drone, think thats legit? Id try the ar30 maybe. Seems quality built but never heard of them!
60 bucks more them a magna-flo but 304ss

gdawg55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like it's of high quality.
@gdawg55 made one like this with a dynomax 6" round and a magna-flo y-pipe, wonder if it sounds the same.
This ones y-pipe design is a little harsh!

Not sure if they sound similar but the concept is. I thought about a 3030XL at one point, but never pulled the trigger...maybe some day.

I am really enjoying the Dynomax sound and quiet cabin. Pretty sure I'm not going to be changing any time soon.