New Dually In My Future

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
It will be a while before I'd proceed but I am looking into a new 2023. I've played around with Rams custom build feature but don't really know what I am doing. Maybe some of you know what to do. I'm going to private sell my High Output 2019, with only 17,000 miles--and with brand new Bridgestone tires. Here is what I desire:

Flame Red 3500 Laramie Longhorn crew cab 8 foot bed dually
6.7 standard output Cummins
68RFE trans
.373 rear gears
Adaptive cruise control
Automatic emergency braking
load leveling airbags
polished aluminum alloy wheels
bed liner/ coating
12 inch uConnect radio
heated/ ventilated seats

I'd really prefer the Mountain Brown & Beige interior, if it can be ordered that way. The factory has that interior so I don't know why I could not have that with the flame red. I want the flame red exterior & I don't like black or grey interiors.

TotallyHucked

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport CCLWB
Engine
We just received our freshly ordered '23 dually about a month ago at work. Standard cummins/68rfe/Bighorn. With the dually, the only gear ratio option is 4.10. Also the new mirrors are worlds better than the old moose antlers. So far, really enjoying this truck.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
We just received our freshly ordered '23 dually about a month ago at work. Standard cummins/68rfe/Bighorn. With the dually, the only gear ratio option is 4.10. Also the new mirrors are worlds better than the old moose antlers. So far, really enjoying this truck.
"With the dually, the only gear ratio option is 4.10." Are you sure? I heard the Standard Output can be ordered with .373

TotallyHucked

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport CCLWB
Engine
When playing with the configuration thing online, anytime Dual Rear Wheels were selected, it automatically went to 4.10s. We physically went to the dealer to order the truck and when going down the option list, the salesman showed us/confirmed that on his computer. No other option.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
I don't see why you can't order a Flame Red Longhorn with the brown interior. The brown leather is standard on the Longhorn trim.

That's how my Flame Red Longhorn 2500 is.

osL79fhWQ9n94nsuhwrzaLdg=w1730-h1297-no?authuser=0.jpg

Timsdually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I once had a 3:73 and after that I vowed never to get anything but the 4:10.
HO is icing on the cake.
It's nice having something this big that can get out of it's own way whether towing or not.