New emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
must be different in Texas cause there aint no way that in Florida a 16 year old with an R/T is gonna only raise your policy by $40...lol

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
must be different in Texas cause there aint no way that in Florida a 16 year old with an R/T is gonna only raise your policy by $40...lol

Well like EJM05 said, being military officer for 30 years helps a lot and being with the same company for 30 years helps too. And I'm also surprised especially considering that we went from a $500 deductible on both to $0 deductible on both when we got the truck

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
But your truck cost what $50000 brand new? His RT was cheaper than that so the insurance will charge you more in case you total it cause they will have to dish out more.

I bought it used but the sticker is still in the glove box at $53k+. And yeah, I see your point, but I don't understand what being single and living in a different county has to do with it. Let me rephrase that...I understand the insurance company's thinking, that single guys are more irresponsible than married guys, and that the crime rate and population are both higher in Hillsborough County versus Polk County. But, they are insuring the same truck regardless, and replacement cost would be the same in either of those counties.

EDIT: And I do have full coverage (some even above and beyond) and only a $100 deductible. But I also insure my RV and motorcycle with the same company, so that figure includes a multi-policy discount. I hope I never have to use/claim on any of the policies.

Last edited:

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
They raised it because you moved out of Grady Judds jurisdiction....LOL....thats the best sheriff the state of Florida has...

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
^^^ Yes, he is...love me some Grady Judd. He spoke at my gun club's banquet one year a long time ago, and I knew right away I was going to like him as sheriff. Florida needs 66 more of him in our other counties.

My favorite Grady Judd quote of all time was his answer to a media question when Lakeland had that big shootout a few years ago and the suspect was shot a lot of times. The media question was "why was the suspect shot 67 times?". Grady's answer was "because we ran out of bullets"....classic Grady Judd.

Last edited:

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
^^^ yes, he is...love me some grady judd. He spoke at my gun club's banquet one year a long time ago, and i knew right away i was going to like him as sheriff. Florida needs 66 more of him in our other counties.

10-4

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
^^^ Did you see my edit above?

And also, we sure did jack this thread didn't we? How'd this thread start, something about an emblem? LOL

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Our insurance is probably going to double, two bad at fault accidents in the same year, not good.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
^^^ Yes, he is...love me some Grady Judd. He spoke at my gun club's banquet one year a long time ago, and I knew right away I was going to like him as sheriff. Florida needs 66 more of him in our other counties.

My favorite Grady Judd quote of all time was his answer to a media question when Lakeland had that big shootout a few years ago and the suspect was shot a lot of times. The media question was "why was the suspect shot 67 times?". Grady's answer was "because we ran out of bullets"....classic Grady Judd.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!! that is hilarious.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That reminds me of the Darwin award where a guy tried to rob a gun shop while there was about 10 customers and staff there. They pulled about 80 bullets out of him and nobody else was injured.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Op its your ride man, if you are confident runnin around with it no probs! I got a Montreal Canadians Sticker on my Visor that i would love to put on the Bumper, but these rednecks (Oilers and Flames) hockey fans would prolly torch my truck!

About insurance, I was very surprised when I just registered my 05 Magnum R/T that it was like 27 bucks a month cheaper than me ol 03 Ram, I think its because there arn't many on the road hence little involvement in accidents / repair $$ figures are low, where as every 3rd person in Alberta is drivin a RAM.