New frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Etorque
With trucks being so expensive these days frame replacement is quit common if your truck is relatively new. It's not hard just everything on the chassis has to be swapped over and remounted to the new frame and remounted to the body so you just want a good body shop doing the work.

Last edited:

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Cars and trucks are designed to collapse on impact and absorb more of the impact before it gets to the passenger area. You get to walk away more often but the vehicle is more likely to be a complete wreck.

OP
OP
B

Blue18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Wish me luck. My truck goes in the shop Monday for the frame replacement and body work. They say it will take five to six weeks. I will let you know how it works out

G Gage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2019 Limited was hit on 4/30/2021. The frame was bent and ripped, so insurance (the other driver has State Farm) says fix it. Frame was supposed to be available by June 2. Just found out no frame until July 6.
How did your frame replacement work out?