New from Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayson in Arizona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys,

Thanks for adding me to the group. I have a 13 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4wd with the 3.6 and I think 3.21 gears. I absolutely love my truck. Im a huge Jeep and Ram fan and I enjoy spending time off road. My truck has the factory posi rear which works fantastic both on and off road and I have added a 2.5 inch Rough Country leveling kit to the front end and some 285/70R17 All Terrains mounted on the stock rims. I just hit 95,000 miles and Im planning on taking this truck as far as it will go. I run Valvoline everything. Full synthetic synpower engine oil, diffs, and Maxlife ATF for the tranny. I'm hoping to see 300,000 miles or more on the original engine/tranny.

OP
OP
Jayson in Arizona

Jayson in Arizona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Harold! Your truck is beautiful! I love yellow Ram's and Jeep's. I'm hoping to find a sticker or something to dress mine up a bit, maybe I'll just put the factory 4x4 Off Road stickers, that should be a good start.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome from Apache Junction

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.