New from Belgium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MightyBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,

I'm Steve and I come from Belgium
I have a 2014 Ram Sport Granite crystal (pics come soon :) )
I'm an US car parts dealer in Belgium specialized in Ram (Mighty Bee Garage and Shop)

I have Dodge Ram since 6 years and it my second Ram

Thank you and Hope I can exchange a lot of thing with you

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome !!!!!

Hope everyone is healthy and safe over there!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
:welcome:

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the Ramily Steve!!
Hope you are safe there!!

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Are there that many RAM's in Belgium? I am picturing a place with a bunch of Fiats, Lancia's, etc. with 1 liter engines since gas is so expensive. Would be kind of cool to see a big American pick up in downtown Brussels traffic. Kind of like a fish out of water. Can you post some photos of RAM's with Belgian landmarks in the background?

OP
OP
M

MightyBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thank you

yes we are safe :)

The Ram is the bestseller for pick-up Truck in Belgium because of low tax for Truck and If you want a big engine with low tax, you have to buy a Truck and the Ram is the most affordable here. they are approx 5-6 dealer of Ram in Belgium and yes Gas is expensive (with Corona it low) but we have LPG (liquid pretoleum Gas) and all Ram are equiped (0.30€/liter)
Road in belgium are big not like in Italia but sometimes parking place are too small ;)

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
thank you

yes we are safe :)

The Ram is the bestseller for pick-up Truck in Belgium because of low tax for Truck and If you want a big engine with low tax, you have to buy a Truck and the Ram is the most affordable here. they are approx 5-6 dealer of Ram in Belgium and yes Gas is expensive (with Corona it low) but we have LPG (liquid pretoleum Gas) and all Ram are equiped (0.30€/liter)
Road in belgium are big not like in Italia but sometimes parking place are too small ;)

Cool was wondering. It would be neat to see a RAM in front of the Grand Palace in Brussels or the Cathedral of Saint Bavo in Ghent. The juxtaposition of the stunning architecture of old Belgium with an American pickup would be neat. I would settle for a picture in front of Cote d'Or chocolate factory with the bed loaded with fine Belgian chocolate. My friend visits family there almost every year and brings back lots of chocolate. It is unbelievably awesome.

Jf8WXkOLafTUTzBKJnDKR7Yb4ipZkdvKJOSSSHtyL&usqp=CAU.jpg

OP
OP
M

MightyBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool was wondering. It would be neat to see a RAM in front of the Grand Palace in Brussels or the Cathedral of Saint Bavo in Ghent. The juxtaposition of the stunning architecture of old Belgium with an American pickup would be neat. I would settle for a picture in front of Cote d'Or chocolate factory with the bed loaded with fine Belgian chocolate. My friend visits family there almost every year and brings back lots of chocolate. It is unbelievably awesome.

Jf8WXkOLafTUTzBKJnDKR7Yb4ipZkdvKJOSSSHtyL&usqp=CAU.jpg
yes and we have a lot of little chocolate factory :) I live near Liege who is the heart of belgium chocolate and some of the most popular belgian beer :). I travel in the USA once a year because it's my favorite country in the world and for work too (US car parts reseller) Trust me or not but I'm proud of America even I'm not an american more than Belgium, because in Belgium we are not patriot like in the US? in Belgium we are full of culture, gastronomy, but everybody don't care about that