New From Charleston, SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brentona

Reaction score
Howdy All -

My name is Brent Fox. I Live in Charleston and new to Ram’s as a whole.

My intention in joining the forum here is to gather information in regards to hauling / hot shot. I am of an age (30) where since 12 years old I have worked jobs where someone reaps the benefit of my back sweat. I am a journeyman wireman and have a good enough job, but am curious about going my own way for a change.

My questions and searching on this forum, initially, pwill largely be relegated to deciding if starting this path will be consistent work if I want, economics of hotshot, etc.

I appreciate everyone here and thank you for putting up with me. Many thanks in advance.

- Brent

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Welcome. Love that Charleston area. Nephew is at the Citidel right now and my mom has been trying to buy a place over that way so I visit the area often.

I don't think you will find much info on hotshoting here. You may have to reach out to a more HD/Diesel specific forum for that? Not a topic that is talked much about here

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome. Charleston is a beautiful area. Welcome to the forum. Let us know if we can help. We offer just about everything, exhausts, lighting, suspension, bed covers, side steps, etc....

OP
OP
Brentona

Brentona

Reaction score
Welcome. Love that Charleston area. Nephew is at the Citidel right now and my mom has been trying to buy a place over that way so I visit the area often.

I don't think you will find much info on hotshoting here. You may have to reach out to a more HD/Diesel specific forum for that? Not a topic that is talked much about here

Thank you for mentioning that! I read a thread that was started here prior to registering. But if one leads me to the correct one, it’s still a win! Thanks again.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
WELCOME to the group/ I was Stationed in Charleston 74/75 lived on Token St. for the year. Love the history of Charleston and my Daughter in Laws father lives in Charleston