New From Factory 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon arrived, Bed Divider not included with Ram Box Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil Pinkerton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Ordered my Dream Truck but many Items not as expected.
From Videos and the Ram Build page it seems the Cargo Divider was included with the RAM BOX CARGO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. However it was not. And the Dealer says the divider is an Option?

I received a link to RAM Owners site and Videos about the RAM 2500 RAM BOX Cargo Management System and there it does seem the Divider is part of the Package. I have checked other sites and they imply it is included as well.

Can anyone validate if the Divider is included in the $995.00 RamBox Cargo Management System?

Otherwise it is an additional approx. $295.00 according to the dealer where I purchased it. Does not seem right.

Corvette427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On the 2018 (mine) it was part of the package. Went to pick up the truck and it was missing, I said what the heck! Filled out a form to get one for free from Mopar, then minutes later they found it leaning up against a wall in the shop.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine came with it as well. But, I think the rambox option was over a grand at that time.... maybe its an option now?

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Send me your VIN I’ll check

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Never mind, I found it (fun fact: you shouldn’t use your real name as your screen name). Ok, so based on your window sticker, your truck has the RamBox Cargo Management System, but not the RamBox Bed Utility Group. The latter of the two is required to get the bed divider. Sorry, you’re kind of out of luck on this one. Either it was ordered improperly, or you were misinformed as to what was included in the package you ordered. Either way, you didn’t pay for something you didn’t receive.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Never mind, I found it (fun fact: you shouldn’t use your real name as your screen name).
Most people don't do it on purpose. When creating an account it asks for "Name" and most people put their actual name not realizing that is actually the "screen name"

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yes, as @IRSmart stated. I had the option for the Rambox management system, the rambox utility group, and the bed utility group.

@Phil Pinkerton How long dis it take for your truck to be delivered?

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
" Either way, you didn’t pay for something you didn’t receive.
"

YeahBut, 2 Negatives = 1 Positive right? Lol.

Something like this happened to me when I was picking up my '17 2500 Tradesman. All thru the negotiating, I was promised (and I'm paraphrasing here) the bigger 18" chrome clad wheels with the heavy duty off road tires". I used the term "mudders" 40 or 50 times. Comes pickup day, truck has 18" wheels but only Firestone A/T tires, not M/T's. They said these are the off road tires. Not what I was told. I don't think the sales guy even knew what an M/T tire was. It came down to this: You want the check, these gotta turn into Mudders. Hours went by...They brought me a list of tires. On that list of choices was 275 /70-18 Firestone Destination M/T's. They had to order them. No problem, put it in writing and we can finish up here. They called me 6 weeks later. They're in. Switched them out at around 1800-1900 mi. So thats miles I got back re: tire wear.

Moral of this way to long story is
A bunch of negatives = one positive.

Old saying....
Good decisions come from experience.
Experience comes from bad decisions.