New from Minnesota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Less than 24 hour owner of a new 2021 Ram Warlock!

First new truck, first Ram and actually first ever purchased new vehicle!

Absolutely love it and wifey loves it!! just ordered a dual liner (took a chance as it said fits 2020...but no fit confirm on 2021), some 3m chip guard tape, and looking at 5” oval step bars. My biggest next search will be to brighten things up for night driving... however seems like my options are limited.

Only two things I didn’t love are headlights not being very bright, and 8 spd tranny with 3.6 seemed to be hunting around too much on the highway, but only 18 miles...assume that will settle in.

I am finding aftermarket stuff to be challenging with the two 1500 models... some sites don’t differentiate, some sites don’t recognize 2021 4th gen (which I assume this is)... so will continue to reference the forum for knowledgeable and reputable vendors!

thanks in advance for all the welcomes, knowledge and forum enjoyment!

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Less than 24 hour owner of a new 2021 Ram Warlock!

First new truck, first Ram and actually first ever purchased new vehicle!

Absolutely love it and wifey loves it!! just ordered a dual liner (took a chance as it said fits 2020...but no fit confirm on 2021), some 3m chip guard tape, and looking at 5” oval step bars. My biggest next search will be to brighten things up for night driving... however seems like my options are limited.

Only two things I didn’t love are headlights not being very bright, and 8 spd tranny with 3.6 seemed to be hunting around too much on the highway, but only 18 miles...assume that will settle in.

I am finding aftermarket stuff to be challenging with the two 1500 models... some sites don’t differentiate, some sites don’t recognize 2021 4th gen (which I assume this is)... so will continue to reference the forum for knowledgeable and reputable vendors!

thanks in advance for all the welcomes, knowledge and forum enjoyment!

Welcome to the Ramily!!!
I have a 19 classic and if parts sites dont differentiate ( most dont seem to list classics) I order for a 18

OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Thanks so much @Ramm5.7!!!

So far... ordered dual liner, and step bars/bully bar next so this is VERY helpful.