New guy from WI, need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bvogt

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
Hello all, well first of all I’m looking at a Ram. Granted I’m a Chevy guy, but this motor is sweet. Looking at a 2007 2500 slt with the 6.7 and 6 speed manual. It has 160k on it and they want 25 for it. Excellent condition, lifted, tuned and deleted. One, is that a fair price? More importantly what kind of issues should I expect in this combination? I know the motor is bullet proof (I think I do anyway), but the tranny..clutch? Throw out bearings? ***** cylinders ? Ect . Thanks I’m advance

Dan Topp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Run in the opposite direction.Too many miles.Been there done that in a early 90s dodge.Too many worn out bushings and joints,fuel lines pumps and corrosion besides drivetrain.

OP
OP
B

Bvogt

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
Run in the opposite direction.Too many miles.Been there done that in a early 90s dodge.Too many worn out bushings and joints,fuel lines pumps and corrosion besides drivetrain.
That sucks, good looking southern truck. Love that motor…used market is completely inflated, but I don’t want anything too new and deal with dpfs and def.

OP
OP
B

Bvogt

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
Edit: misfire, fat thumbs sorry

OP
OP
B

Bvogt

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6
Thanks. Your right, it’s a pass. I found a cheaper one. Stock automatic 150k. 8k less