New headlights for '89

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't think you would be too happy with those, they maybe bright, but will not project the light. If you really want good LED headlights for that truck, look at JW Speaker, or Trucklite. They are not cheap, but I don't think you would be disappointed.

shephd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cowboy, what did you go with?
I'd like to do something with my 89, but I'm not sure I can do $600+ for lights.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can relate to the high cost of the LED models, but if you want something better then stock, and not break the bank, take a look at Hella. You would want the Hella E-code model with a good quality H4 bulb. Years back prior to LED I had ran these in my truck and Ramcharger. They were much better then the stock lights, but the "E-code" models make a big difference with a clean upper cut off line. If you "surf" the net you can find them w/o any problem. Hope that helps you out.

u2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6BTA
I put in cheap amazon LEDs. Not great, but they reach a bit further with less amp draw overall. Main thing was not to strain the stock wiring and switch. Daytime running lights go away. They give low-beams all the time.

They came with relays and pigtails which I'm saving to use with my H4 conversion lamps on another project.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07WDHFRCS/