New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome aboard from NJ. Beautiful Truck, best of luck with it. I like the Plymouth & Cheese Head sign behind you also. Your state is the Cheese, Beer, Ice Cream & toilet paper capitol of the whole country, lol. What else does anyone need?? :cheers:By the way, although you may not be, I am a pretty much life long Packer Fan as well!

OP
OP
C

crc13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome aboard from NJ. Beautiful Truck, best of luck with it. I like the Plymouth & Cheese Head sign behind you also. Your state is the Cheese, Beer, Ice Cream & toilet paper capitol of the whole country, lol. What else does anyone need?? :cheers:By the way, although you may not be, I am a pretty much life long Packer Fan as well!
Lol. My cousin plays for the packers!!

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum, nice truck.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am new here, have a 2012 ram reg cab short box with a hemi. I wrapped it a dark gray color. Cheers.

View attachment 466267View attachment 466268
Welcome from Texas. My wife (deceased) was a life long cheese head from near Rhinelander. She even went to games in a snow mobile suit, why, heck I do not know. lol... She even raced in the Powder Puff derby's back in the day, LOL in Eagle River.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
Welcome to the Forum!
Lots of useful information on here.
:cool::cool:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score