New in NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zer0t

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary
Engine
6.4L Hemi
After searching, and searching, and searching, and haggling I finally scored a Ram 2500 P/U. I always wanted a HD pickup and finally said ^*#@ it and bought one. I picked up last night at a local dealer who happened to have a 2021 PW 75th Anniversary for MSRP--wish I could've gotten less but they were asking over. Couple that with the shortage of autos overall and I was pretty happy. They also overpaid me, I guess if it's market it's not overpaying, for my first edition bronco sport (the little one not the real Bronco).

After driving around about 45 miles last night I'm hooked. The comfort is really quite nice, not harsh, but I'd like to get the Thuren track bars as I hear they are quote good. Also considering some shock upgrades, but that'll be later.

Well, I'm happy to have this monster luxury truck and look forward to enhancing my ownership experience by learning things on this forum.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome to the site!!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome and great on the new purchase. Monmouth County Huh, I am from Ocean County. Enjoy yer new ride and again welcome.