New kid from Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRed02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins High Output
I'm a new member to RamFourm.com but I have done a lot of learning on here, I decided I wanted to make a profile finally to be able to interact. Anyway a little background on me, I worked on our farm until I was able to get enough money scrounged together to buy my truck, A 2002 dodge ram 2500 with a 6spd and a HO 24 valve cummins. My truck was original bought in Texas and towed horse trailers, it was sold by the original owner and then it got a 5.5" superlift, American Racing Atlas wheels and 35" cooper discoverys. Two months after all the mods were done, around about June 2007 my truck was stolen and recovered to be sold by our ford dealer to me in 2012. I bought it then I installed a 4" Dynomax exhaust and BHAF intake. And in the years since then I've done a little here and there to improve. Here in the past year me and my buddy decided we wanted to take our second gens to SEMA and for about 3 months we "knocked on the doors" of all the company's we could think of and with little return to our efforts we kind of gave up, what really frustrates me about shows and events like sema (not trying to bash sema cause it's a awesome event) is the fact that all the trucks are cookie cutter. Ya they may be different makes and models but literally ever one has American Forces, rigid light bars, fusion bumpers, and kelderman lifts, the only 1off thing is the paint. According to Keg Media (sema leaders) aftermarket company's have already showcased products for older trucks and have no need to do so any further. Let me ask a simple question, Do people that have older trucks have more money to spend on aftermarket parts? or do the people that just spent 75k on a truck have more? To me it seems as though somebody with a older truck would have more spendable cash. It may be that people with new trucks just have more money altogether but not everybody has the silver spoon and I know most of us in the 2nd gen ram community work on a tight budget but we can afford high quality aftermarket parts. There isn't a day that goes by that people ask on here if they can get dual led light bar mounts, fusion bumpers, custom built headlights or almost anything for their second gen that ARE already in production. If these products were advertised to there fullest then I guarantee more people would buy them and know that they are available. Me and Randy have the perfect test beds to showcase the older unspoken and unsung products in the aftermarket world. But yet no companys support our ideas or our dreams of having #semasecondgens. And for that reason wether it be with or without sponsors we will make it to sema with or without support because we have the a dream, determination and a little bit of money!

THE PARTS TO COME
Engine:
Hx35 over Ht60 twin turbos
5" exhaust to center dump 8" stack tip
Edge comp Box
GlowShift Gauges
South Bend Dual Disc
150hp DAP injectors

Exterior:
22x14's FP8 American Forces on 37" trail grapplers (front)
3rd gen dually wheels on 35" bfg's (back, no dually fenders)
Stacked 50" led roof mounts
Homemade mesh Grille
4th gen bumper
Cowl hood
Roll pan
Long arms
Tow mirrors
Traction Bars
Red under glow
Leather bed cover
2.5% brow tint, 20% everything else
And 2.5" coil spring spacers for more lift in the front

So that's my theory on things and what I want to do, so here are some pics of my truck and a couple of my buddy's!
imagejpg4_zpsa51b6023.jpg
imagejpg5_zpseebb77da.jpg
imagejpg6_zps2caf28fa.jpg
imagejpg2_zps80ecc437.jpg
The last one is My buddy's truck, if anyone would like to sponsor either of our trucks or know a company that would PM me or email me at [email protected] thanks!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome, that is a nice looking truck

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine