New Leather. Katzkins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
My 2020 Bighorn is about done with upgrades. Yesterday they completed the Katzkin leather seats. Definitely like them a lot. When I first looked at them the gray stitching didn’t look gray too me the stitching looked beige. But then i looked at the stitching on the console arm pad and the stitching was the exact same. Gray.

Supposedly OEM leather seats are from Katzkin.

Snakedoctor00

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Diesel
My 2020 Bighorn is about done with upgrades. Yesterday they completed the Katzkin leather seats. Definitely like them a lot. When I first looked at them the gray stitching didn’t look gray too me the stitching looked beige. But then i looked at the stitching on the console arm pad and the stitching was the exact same. Gray.

How much did you end having to pay? Looking to do this myself soon.

OP
OP
RoadKing

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The Katzkin site said i should expect to pay at least $1700 for the basic black that i choose. The first two places i called in town said $1900.

The third place i called said $1300. They said the do about 400 Katzkins seats a year.

Getting the 20 inch light bar behind the bumper grill at the same place almost seems like I shouldn’t do it.

First try i did not realize the bumper grill was solid. Needs to be honeycomb for the light bar to shine thru it. Haha.

Second time the installer discovered the mounting brackets were both right side.

RC FedEx me the left bracket but today FedEx said it was delivered but it was not. But i found it two houses away.

So taking truck in the morning to get the light bar installed for the third try.

Same place put in my led lights but they were not oriented correctly. Really surprised they gave it back to me that way. So i oriented them myself.

Seats look great.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
RC FedEx me the left bracket but today FedEx said it was delivered but it was not. But i found it two houses away.
I've been having issues with FedEx delivering my stuff to other houses on my street too. It's like an easter egg hunt whenever I have anything delivered by FedEX LOL. UPS and USPS don't seem to have this problem. What's the deal with FedEx? :shrug:

dwaters416

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I bought my 2021 2500 the dealer had done some upgrades and katzkins was one. We love them they seem to be better quality then the factory leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine

lets see pics :waytogo:

KlatuBaradaNikto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been having issues with FedEx delivering my stuff to other houses on my street too. It's like an easter egg hunt whenever I have anything delivered by FedEX LOL. UPS and USPS don't seem to have this problem. What's the deal with FedEx? :shrug:
I had a fedex package delivered to New Hampshire but I live in New Mexico. Go figure.

spaniard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone else install the katzkin's? How are they holding up? The warranty on them says, they're only good for 3 years or 36,000 miles

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I've had mine for 4 years and probably 55K+ miles. They still look great and no signs of wear, and that includes 3 kids constantly climbing in and out with school bags, snacks, football gear you name it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963