New member - 2020 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fanofthephish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Hi All - new member here. Got a 2020 Power Wagon a few weeks ago and have one major dislike that I need to change ASAP. I am not a fan of the amber cab roof lights but cant for the life of me figure out how to change them. I know the bulb size, have those in hand already! Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get the housing open to change?

Thanks in advance! Tim

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Welcome. Congrats on the new wagon. Post a pic!

Regarding your question. im pretty sure there are just screws on the outside of the housing, take those out and the lens should pop off.

OP
OP
F

fanofthephish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Welcome. Congrats on the new wagon. Post a pic!

Regarding your question. im pretty sure there are just screws on the outside of the housing, take those out and the lens should pop off.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. After I take the screw out, I tried removing, rocking back and forth...damn near feels like I am going to rip it off. So I stopped. Wish just the lense would pop off!

2003F350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
It should...Sometimes you have to squeeze the lens housing just a bit to make the clips disengage. Which direction I'm not sure - I've never taken mine off. On my old Fords though, it was front-to-back. I would presume that these would be similar since they're a similar design.

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I believe they changed the Design on the 2020 model yr.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yes the black wheels look much better and it is funny they cost more as it would seem the standard ones would be more labor to make.

48PowerWagon

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
They did change the Lamp Assembly in 5th GEN, how ever when I look them up for diagrams mopar shows only the 4th gen design Maybe Benny can find the right assembly diagrams to help in bulb changes

OP
OP
F

fanofthephish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
They did change the Lamp Assembly in 5th GEN, how ever when I look them up for diagrams mopar shows only the 4th gen design Maybe Benny can find the right assembly diagrams to help in bulb changes

I'd be forever indebted to Benny! Lol

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!!