New member from San Diego with 2003 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fflores818

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
To follow the rules, I am intruding myself to this forum.
I am in San Diego, CA. I own a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.7 HEMI.
I wanted to join this forum because I am curious about what other owners have done to upgrade or just replace parts in their trucks. Up to now, I have replaced every part with the original OEM parts and I think it is time to treat my truck with more respect by giving it more quality replacement parts.
Just to mention a little bit about me, I am a Project Manager in a software company and I like to drive to Baja, Mexico with wife and four dogs.
I hope I can contribute with comments on my experience on the quality and performance of any parts I get to replace on my truck.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Welcome fflores818

Have you raided Otay Mesa for all the Dodge Parts yet?
I used to buy Dodge Parts close to the Spring Valley Swap Meet
That entrance at the south end, there used to be a couple sets of RailRoad Crossing Signs in the dip of the road. Right next to them was a small white building, that shed was the entrance to a Chrysler Auto Dismantling Yard. it was mostly hidden behind the wood fence.

An older gentleman owned the place & he did not sell parts to anyone that he did not care for

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452