New Member from Western PA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkywalkerPhD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hey guys. Wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the Ram world. I just traded in my 2019 Chevy 2500HD double cab, short bed on my 2020 Ram 2500 crew cab long bed. The deals at Christmas time and trade-in values were just too good to pass up. I love my truck (except how thirsty she is) and will never see myself going back to driving anything smaller.

We use our truck to pull a 38' travel trailer and have been considering upgrading to a fifth wheel. I am interested to learn more about my truck and talk about projects and mods. I want to keep mine fairly stock, but am interested in slightly wider tires.

I am also in the process of getting a new radio put in my truck to replace the crappy factory 5 inch Uconnect. I opted for the 12.1 inch Linkswell T-style radio. That arrives next week and I am looking forward to getting it installed and using it.

Here is a pic of my gal:

tempImagepLYp6V.png

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum and congrats on the new truck.

6.4LMegaMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Welcome, from a fellow friendly Western PA member!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
Yo. Welcome from another western PA'er. I'm in southern Lawrence county about 1 mile from the Beaver county line. My signature pic is in front of Wampum Underground where we store our boat

OP
OP
SkywalkerPhD

SkywalkerPhD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yo. Welcome from another western PA'er. I'm in southern Lawrence county about 1 mile from the Beaver county line. My signature pic is in front of Wampum Underground where we store our boat

Cool. I am down south in the Washington area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk