New member, just took ownership of a 2014 Ram Sport Crew-cab 4x4 Hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CamiKenRedRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi all, I'm Ken. My wife and I took possession of a 2014 Ram Sport 4x4 Crew-cab with just under 100k miles on it this past week. We are the 3rd owners. I'm looking for info to keep this truck running for a long time, although it does ride like a new, which is amazing!

Apparently the original owner only put 1k miles before deciding it was too difficult to get in and out of, and so the 2nd owner got it in 2014 with low miles.

It's pretty loaded with leather seat, moonroof, yadda yadda yadda. The PO added a nice airbag system to the rear, power steps and upgraded the sound system with subs stowed beneath the rear seats and 2 amps. He also replaced the cracked windshield before we purchased it.

MoneyshotRam.jpg

This isn't my first Mopar forum I've been a member of, due to my owning a '67 Chrysler 300 coupe, but this is the first pickup I've owned.

Dad owned a '72 crew cab Power Wagon that had a 360 with a 4 speed back in the day. My mom told me that if she and dad had known the ballast resistor was causing drivability issues on the freeway, they never would have sold it and got the '90 Ford 1 ton crew cab long bed 2wd back in the day.

Anyhoo, greetings from central California.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics