New member: Looking to get in contact with FCA - have iron clad evidence of dealer fraud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DieselGate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
No offense, you act like your the first one to ever get screwed over by a dealership. No. You're not and wont be the last. You failed at calling your AG. The one single advice multiple people keep telling you, yet you want to call FCA first and foremost. You've mentioned multiple times that you hope the dealership loses their license. How pitiful you hope such a thing. This could very well be an isolated incident at this particular dealership. Contact your attorney general. Get in contact with consumer fraud. It's their JOB. Not FCA. Dont worry, FCA will know about it too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I act like I’m one of the first ones to have such solid proof of a dealership scam (in the form of that email from the person from the dealership — from their XYZDodge email where they offer me $45k in exchange for my silence).

Yes, I agree that dealerships have been scamming people since the beginning of time — all the more reason why FCA needs to make changes in the way they do things.

And I believe that the best way to make these changes would be from
the top down — for the big wigs at FCA to audit their business practices and take a look at the holes in their procedures that allow these dealers to so freely submit fraudulent claims — stealing from both the customer, and FCA.

I agree that FCA has probably had people coming to them for decades with complaints and accusations about dealers but I thought that when I emailed them a copy of the actual letter form the dealership offering me hush money, they would realize this is more than just some angry customer.

And yes, @tpk0999 , I do hope to see this dealership loses their license and gets put out of business — the people who tried pulling this scam on me are still employed by them which shows me they clearly don’t take much of a stand against lying and stealing — as far as I’m concerned they don’t deserve to be in business.

I’m hoping for FCA to show me that are willing to take a stand against lying and stealing.

Sorry to sound preachy, guys but this whole thing just has me so fired up.

Last edited:

tpk0999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Repost the last 2 images... the emails that actually state they were going to bribe you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
TAKE the Money.....report to the police...DA....AG......drive your truck to another dealer. Really pretty simple.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
FCA sees dealers the same as a customer. They purchase the vehicles and then sell them to customers. They get a better deal because they order in volume and then mark up on their customers to make the money back. While the scam is unfortunate and ****** i dont think FCA would get involved in this manner too much. If it became a legal matter im sure they would collect from their insurance side but the dealer wouldnt face anything from FCA directly. I would take the 45k and then "remain silent" and go buy a truck outright. lol