Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ddenton369

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 V8
Hello all! New to the forum. I'm on my second RAM 1500 4x4. Just got my new 2022 Laramie crew cab, Hemi, 4x4, 6.4 bed and I added the "4x4 off road package" this time. The manufacturer claimed an added ride height (1"?) I'm not seeing it though.
Question I have is related to a leveling/lift kit. I want to raise the whole thing a little, and end up level or close to level. Do not want to screw up ride quality though. Previous leveling kit (Rough Country 2.5") caused REPEATED tire alignment issues. Never held the alignment(s) and caused premature tire wear.
I frequently transport my dad who will be 80 this year. He never complains but has has been having trouble getting in and out.
SO looking for recommendations ? I've seen a couple kits that need replacement control arms, some require grinding of the control arm, or are full lift kits. With approx 1500 miles on it I have to say it rides/drives amazingly, and tows very well. I don't wanna screw up a brand new truck but definitely want a little more height and want to get 35's. (maybe cooler rims too?)
Thanks in advance. Doc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock