Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparLyfr77

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Hi all, new member from Iowa. I recently bought a 4th gen RAM but have had many mopars over the years. I’ve read a lot of threads that have been very helpful here and spend quite a bit of time at work reading up on upgrades Great to be a part of this group. Looking forward to learning more about my truck than I probably need to lol

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hi all, new member from Iowa. I recently bought a 4th gen RAM but have had many mopars over the years. I’ve read a lot of threads that have been very helpful here and spend quite a bit of time at work reading up on upgrades Great to be a part of this group. Looking forward to learning more about my truck than I probably need to lol
Welcome. This forum is packed with knowledgeable helpful people. Be sure to check out the preferred vendors on here as well. They know our trucks, what works and what doesn’t it takes a lot of guessing out of ordering parts.
The forums are here to gain and share knowledge of all types we look forward to growing with you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01