New Mopar 2" lift with level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alx5737

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I purchased the original kit missing the spacer. The rake is very noticeable. I ordered the spacer after doing my own research and have been waiting for them to get the spacer which is on back order. Very disappointed that Mopar/Ram would sell me an old part knowing it was missing the spacer and not even mention it. From what ice been told the new kits come with the spacer u figure they would do the right thing and just replace old kit with the new one. I probably have 2k miles on the kit. Not the greatest customer service. Good look with the buil . The pics I've seen with the ORP springs looks grea .

I just got my truck back with mopar/ fox spacer and OPR front springs. Front row center of my wheel is 25" and rear is 25.5". Love how it looks. I still have stock wheels and tires but I'm sure it will look even better with AM wheels and tires.

ISellRams22

TxnRamTrvlr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just got my truck back with mopar/ fox spacer and OPR front springs. Front row center of my wheel is 25" and rear is 25.5". Love how it looks. I still have stock wheels and tires but I'm sure it will look even better with AM wheels and tires.
So you had them throw on the additional Ring spacer for the fox front shocks?