New Ohio member with 19 6.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Hello everyone.

Figured after 3 weeks of lurking at the forum. And 2 weeks of ownership I would just say hi. Im a weird situation in that I've spent the majority of 8 months truck shopping from a far and doing so in a "non serious" way. 2 years ago I bought a 2003 Chevy 2500 with 6.0 and 4.10 with only 96000 on it. Plan was. Get an older cheaper truck till student loans were done. Well. Two years and too much money in parts. Late Friday nights of fixing and many unfinished issues, I had enough. To make the situation worse wife is due in 2.5 months but she was on board and we are setup for a deal on daycare and it became a serious discussion to just replace the Chevy and with the used market might as well look at new.

So. Here she is. Old stock 2019. 6.4. 4.10 rear ended. Gooseneck ready. Air suspension. Tradesman level 2. It's been incredible to be able to jump in the truck and just drive it not worrying. I love wrenching but the old one had me done. I have antique tractors I can't wait to get loaded behind it.

So far it's been under coated and rust proofed(ziebart). And front windows matched. I have a gently used b&w on the way because my old one doesn't drop enough for any bumper pulls. It will be getting splash guards and seat covers. That's gonna have to be it for this year. The budget is busted.

Next year I'm hoping remote start and a lightbar. I want fog lights but I've already read about the intricacies of install and that's a lot to mess with on a new truck.

f59b18c343f213c760c15cbab410ba17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum and congrats on the truck.

Good luck with the upcoming birth of your new family addition!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!!

OP
OP
F

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
If usps gets it figured out.....lol

Tomorrow I'll have my new b&w tow and stow. It's new to me. Found a guy who put on a lift and needed more drop. Thing looks brand new! I need more drop. This thing is like 5.6 inches taller than my Chevy. My landscape trailer needs a block, full jack extension, AND I absolutely have to be in ATH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro