NEW QUARTER MILE RECORD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
50BMG...

I have yet to do a full wide open throttle launch, so I’m not sure if it’s going to hook when I try. Rear suspension is nothing fancy. Just a 6” rear drop with Core4x4 control arms, and Viking shocks. Tires are 315/60/15 drag radials.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
I'm curious to see what the front suspension looks like now if it's still stock style or converted to coilover.

I need to find a fabricator locally interested in making these.

Need to remove the current shock tower in flavor of mounting the new coilover. Use the 4wd LCA to attach the bottom of the coilover and depending on what you're building lift or lower will dictate length of coilover shock you'll need.

Front suspension has the Inez 4” drop control arms with Viking coilovers. Everything is bolt on without any fabrication needed.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Now that you hit 9's do you have to start doing interior mods like roll cage or chute or anything?
Cage is technically required at 9.99, but I’m trying to hold off on that if possible. This is a street truck before a race truck, and it’s not safe to drive on the street with a cage and no helmet. Most of our private track rentals and events are lenient on that, so I’m just going to have to see if they let it slide.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
new project...time to sell this one and get a record in a 4X4 crew cab
@kustomblackgunz already doing it. Check out some of his videos on YouTube. Really cool truck stuffed full of @Hemi450 parts. Matt @moesperformance

Blue Mule

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
@kustomblackgunz already doing it. Check out some of his videos on YouTube. Really cool truck stuffed full of @Hemi450 parts. Matt @moesperformance

Blue Mule

I think Devon Brisbon out of Canada holds the 4X4 CC record yet with a 12.23,and I think he'll be well into the 11's this spring as he's stepped up to drop-in piston/rod combo in a 6.4BGE and is going to hit it with a 250 shot of nitrous

Last edited: