New Ram 2022 Laramie in the shop all ready

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Hey guys, my new ram Laramie is in the shop now, I took it to the shop this pass Monday, and it have been there since I took it in because of the thumping noise that it was making at start up and when I drive it for about 20 to 30 minutes it would go away. It has been making that noise ever since I had it for about a few days, it started out loud, to the point that it got my wife and I attention. I thought that it was going to fall apart, but now it don't make that loud noise or it haven't lately but it's still there.

I call them to try to find out the status, but they haven't got back with me yet to tell me what's going on, I know that they have been driving it and I hope to try to figure out what's going on, because it not supposed to be making that noise. I did lightly mention that it could be the ANC that's going on, but I don't what to tell them how to do their job and it might not be that anyway. I will keep you guys posted so if anyone else are having the same thing going on I will let you know what the dealer said.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Yeah, they had it now about a week and the one thing that gets me is I can't get no one to tell me anything about what's going on, I call and try to speak with a manager but that did not happen so my next call will be to Corporate and yes I will keep you guys posted, it seem like other are having the same problem.