New Ram, Longtime Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dark Horse 2022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
Hi All,

I thought I'd post a quick intro.

My name is Brad and I am from Central Alberta (Canada).

I just purchased my 3rd Ram 1500. In the past, I have owned a 2017 Copperhead Sport, and a 2020 Rebel.

Insane fuel prices, my typical usage, an affinity for the classic body style and unbelievable trade-in value influenced my purchase this time around.

I just picked up a 2022 SLT 1500 Classic with the Pentastar V6 and a fantastic option list. I've already had the front end wrapped in Xpel Ultra PPF and had the complete body coated in Graphene.

Here she is:

Drivers Side.jpg

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi All,

I thought I'd post a quick intro.

My name is Brad and I am from Central Alberta (Canada).

I just purchased my 3rd Ram 1500. In the past, I have owned a 2017 Copperhead Sport, and a 2020 Rebel.

Insane fuel prices, my typical usage, an affinity for the classic body style and unbelievable trade-in value influenced my purchase this time around.

I just picked up a 2022 SLT 1500 Classic with the Pentastar V6 and a fantastic option list. I've already had the front end wrapped in Xpel Ultra PPF and had the complete body coated in Graphene.

Here she is:

View attachment 495725
Nice and :welcome: