New Ram owner, can't believe how bad it is in the snow.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
I think the Michelins I got are way better in the snow then the original good years and I have tried them out getting the trailer out.View attachment 517258View attachment 517259
Did someone say
MICHELIN?

I do so love me some Michelin's

Full Disclosure:
The Bridgestone's, that came on my 2022, are light years better than the Junk Years, that came on my 2014.
Will not go so far as to say they are Michelin Equivelants but I have been impressed, by them.
So much so, that when I needed to replace the OEM Summer Race car Tires, on my Wife's Explorer, at 22K miles. i had a choice between 25K mile Michelins or 80K Bridgestones and Bridgestones ere almost half as much, so I bought them.

Been impressed with them too.

Hated Firestone every since they broke teh Union, back in the 70's but starting to be turned aorund. slowly.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great pic of momma !
Thanks, helps sometimes, just had anniversary of her gone 7 years, and they say Time heals all, I gotta call BS on dat.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a personal rule: I just stay out of the snow.

Snow can be very entertaining to drive in provided you have the right tires and don't have much choice because of where you live.

I sometimes think that I could get used to living in North Florida and buy an old beater for off-road entertainment and fun.

I'll use summer wheels for another 5 or 6 months and enjoy the quiet & smooth ride.

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Snow can be very entertaining to drive in provided you have the right tires and don't have much choice because of where you live.

I sometimes think that I could get used to living in North Florida and buy an old beater for off-road entertainment and fun.

I'll use summer wheels for another 5 or 6 months and enjoy the quiet & smooth ride.

Yup I actually enjoy messing around in it come winter time.

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
Wide tires equal slippery on snow. Skinny tires equal great on snow.

Those tires on your vehicle are mostly useless on the highway.