New Ram Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Namgrunt67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi all: I just bought a 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn, I like the truck but hate the fold up tow mirrors !
I have : Heated, power glass, and turn signal lamp. I have been trying all week to find a smaller
pair of non-tow mirrors that would plug in the same,I could live with out the signals, this ahs become
a real challange as I have been told I could screw up the computer by changing mirrors with out the
turn signals, different plugs I'm told. So my hunt goes on for some help with finding smaller non-tow mirrors. I also found out I do not have Nav, and my wireless charger does nothing ? I also had to go have a remote start system installed for $750.00 . I thought since it was a Big Horn it had all of that, boy was I wrong. If I can just get smaller mirrors I will be happy though.
Been fighting cancer from agent orange (a gift from Vietnam) so I jus wanted a nice truck to see some
place's well I can. Thanks for letting me on the site, have fun, enjoy every day !
Ron

Kenobi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L Diesel
I've got a Big Horn but with Equipment Level 2 - so it's got remote start and other upgrades.

CaliRamDude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
36 years!!! In the … Air Force…. Nice…. lol thank you for your pension sir

CaliRamDude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all: I just bought a 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn, I like the truck but hate the fold up tow mirrors !
I have : Heated, power glass, and turn signal lamp. I have been trying all week to find a smaller
pair of non-tow mirrors that would plug in the same,I could live with out the signals, this ahs become
a real challange as I have been told I could screw up the computer by changing mirrors with out the
turn signals, different plugs I'm told. So my hunt goes on for some help with finding smaller non-tow mirrors. I also found out I do not have Nav, and my wireless charger does nothing ? I also had to go have a remote start system installed for $750.00 . I thought since it was a Big Horn it had all of that, boy was I wrong. If I can just get smaller mirrors I will be happy though.
Been fighting cancer from agent orange (a gift from Vietnam) so I jus wanted a nice truck to see some
place's well I can. Thanks for letting me on the site, have fun, enjoy every day !
Ron
I would not recommend an after market remote to start in any automobile. Especially a brand new one. Also how much did you pay? That’s something you pay top dollar for like a ceramic coat on your lovely paint job I’m sure. That would have been a better use of 750.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963