New Ram Truck Order Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Howdy folks -

So, I’ve found an order status tracker which I had no idea existed until I stumbled on it here. With your last name and VON (vehicle order number) you get a descent view. It has Order date, gate scheduling, completion date, shipping status along with the ETA to the dealership which my dealer claimed they didn’t know how to find that or know how to in Dealer Connect.

They also have a link to the window sticker. A nice order summary overall and I can stop annoying my dealer, at least until the 19th of June. Maybe this will help the people In Australia figure out what’s going on with their orders.

Link here:

Happy order status reviews.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Dealers have been able to track your truck for a long, long time ( them telling you no was BS) and within several hours after the rail car passes a check point and they have many, that is once the rail car has moved over the MX border into the USA, I got my truck in March it took 6 weeks from the time it left MX until it reached the Spokane WA rail yard then it sat their for just shy of 3 weeks before it was released to truck convoy so it could travel the 70 miles to the dealership, I read about one person had his truck sit for 72 days in the Nashville TN rail yard before it was released to convoy for transport to dealer..

Bricknhank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Crew Cab,
I just used the link and my 2500 that was ordered 3/28 hasn’t budged in status. I showed my son the link and results and he said: “You can check the status or your Dominos order with better accuracy and better communication!” He is correct. You can find out more about a $20 pizza order than an $80K truck order.

OP
OP
KoboldTaco

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
I’m not seeing a link for the window sticker.
Your son is so right LOL - pizza is more accurate than what the US automakers can do. I try not to fault them too much; here in the US we were so conditioned to buy what was on the lot, many of them were nowhere near technology that allows the buyer access. Finding this at least for me was a bit more data - and @06 Dodge I totally agree; I'm just glad I can stop hassling them for a while. Honestly, guys, I'm ready to be done And enjoy the machine when it is here.

@Bricknhank the window sticker won't be available until the truck is completely built and out of production. D1 Order status for you is what you really want; meaning all parts are available to build, and you are pending gate schedule which is when they will actually build your truck. I attached a chunk of my print screen so you can see what that will look like when it is available. Also note, mine was in D status forever, then all of a sudden in one day I was D1 with an estimated ship date of 5/5 - which then via this I learned it shipped on 5/13. There are also a number of shipping codes - I guess I'll cool my jets and just hope Father's Day weekend I will be making plans to go pick the truck up.

Attachments

• BF3A495D-45DC-458C-90E4-DE6B170E0064.jpeg
    BF3A495D-45DC-458C-90E4-DE6B170E0064.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
KoboldTaco

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Dealers have been able to track your truck for a long, long time ( them telling you no was BS) and within several hours after the rail car passes a check point and they have many, that is once the rail car has moved over the MX border into the USA, I got my truck in March it took 6 weeks from the time it left MX until it reached the Spokane WA rail yard then it sat their for just shy of 3 weeks before it was released to truck convoy so it could travel the 70 miles to the dealership, I read about one person had his truck sit for 72 days in the Nashville TN rail yard before it was released to convoy for transport to dealer..
I hope not the case for me - fingers crossed but you never know in this day and age, always some excuse for not getting things done in a timely and efficent way.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Ram Headquarters knows exactly where your Ram is

say for the 1st month, your Ram is nothing but paperwork
When it is in the D1 Status, that paperwork is still paper until it is stamped with a DATE & Time
That Date & Time comes & they set your Rams Chassis Frame onto the moving assembly line, you Ram is now a physical piece of metal.
The cameras have filmed it
At some point either a bar code or QR code sticker is attached to the moving Chassis as parts are added
Each part is attached at a Station, each station has at least one camera.
I would guess that the Stations are about 50 foot apart, there is at least 1 Code Reader per station sending data

You see, they know where your Ram is
at the 4 minute, 30 second point
the frame is laid, called Gateway

when the frame is being laid, the sheet metal has already been processed, so the paint will be dry & the body assembled, when the sheet metal is set onto the frame

Last edited:

Sanman1972

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO Turbo Diesel
This is my first time to special order a truck or posting on the forum, so I'm not really sure of what to expect. I found the website to track it, so I am hopeful that its get delivered as expected but I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Attachments

• RAM Vehicle Order Tracking.pdf
    653.7 KB · Views: 6