New RamForum Section - Other Vehicle Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
A new section has been created in the Members Area called "Other Vehicle Discussion".

This section was created for those of us who operate, maintain or are otherwise involved with other vehicles besides our prized Ram trucks.

Over the next few days we will populate that new section with some existing threads that currently reside in other sections of the forum.

If you have a vehicle that isn't a Ra and need a question answered, want to brag about it or want an opinion on another vehicle post it up here:

https://www.ramforum.com/forums/other-vehicle-discussion.207/

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
So you guys add this forum but not one specifically for ALFAOBD?

Or am I missing something here ... cuz I still don't see one for ALFAOBD ....

OP
OP
MADDOG

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So you guys add this forum but not one specifically for ALFAOBD?

Or am I missing something here ... cuz I still don't see one for ALFAOBD ....

We asked for input on content and organization of a new section for Programming and received nothing.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/member-input-new-forum-sections-for-programming-electronics.161068/

That's why you don't see one...yet.

We'd love to go forward with it when we have received some input as requested in the thread.

Dave2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018,Previous 1998
Engine
3.6L,Previous 5.9L
OP
OP
MADDOG

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Oh, I know the numbers and I'm all for having a new section to deal with ALFAOBD and other programming tools.

It hasn't gone forward as there wasn't much of a response to my request for info from folks who use the tool and can provide specific input on developing that section with the right topics.

I'm not going to guess, then have folks tell me we need more sections or less sections or sections on this and that vs. no section for other topics. It's a lot of work to organize and develop a new forum section and I will not create it and then have to modify it a lot to make it work for those who have requested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.