New shoes for my Ruby girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice choice, luv my XLT’s.

Those 65’s or 60’s? I didn’t think they made a 295/65?

Last edited:

rampower2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Good tire I put lots of those on trucks that comes into are tire store and the falcon just make sure you rotaet them so you you get the maximum life out of them I do mine every oil change that's me though

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got me looking at these after seeing yours and a few others.

I'm assuming the truck is stock suspension. Any fit issues or rubbing on full lock, etc?

Looking good with the white letters out, too!

OP
OP
ThurgoodC

ThurgoodC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got me looking at these after seeing yours and a few others.

I'm assuming the truck is stock suspension. Any fit issues or rubbing on full lock, etc?

Looking good with the white letters out, too!

Yea, it rubs.

Before I bought them, America’s Tire mounted one on the front and we cranked the wheel back and forth to test it. Everything seemed fine, so I made an appointment and came back for install. Well, now that all four are on, I do get a run at full lock. But it is more pronounced when traveling in reverse.

I was planning to do Bilstein shocks to level it out, so I’m wasn’t really worried. But I also tow a travel travel and am concerned about being nose-high when hitched up. Right now it sits perfectly when I’m hitched up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, it rubs.

Before I bought them, America’s Tire mounted one on the front and we cranked the wheel back and forth to test it. Everything seemed fine, so I made an appointment and came back for install. Well, now that all four are on, I do get a run at full lock. But it is more pronounced when traveling in reverse.

I was planning to do Bilstein shocks to level it out, so I’m wasn’t really worried. But I also tow a travel travel and am concerned about being nose-high when hitched up. Right now it sits perfectly when I’m hitched up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copy that. I'm going stock size on this set of tires since mine still does daily driver duty around town and on the highway primarily. I'll put it to a more aggressive tire and suspension stance later on.

You could do a 2.1 (instead of 2.8) setting on the Bilsteins and maybe have a better chance on not going nose high.