New Tailgate Badge from Billet Badges Inc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gotjeepomaha

Gotjeepomaha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
yeah, it was spendy. Likely overkill for a basically stock truck. Blow drier and fishing line, took about 15 minutes. Clean up was surprisingly easy.

Potatomafia

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Thanks for posting pics @SoCalDirtNSnow . I see what you mean. Hopefully MEE will make you whole. I like your idea of using magnetic backed emblems so you can change the emblem whenever it suits you. That's pretty ingenious.

If I go with MEE, I want to have them make a custom set of emblems. I have seen a few sets of custom emblems on local Rams but I don't think none have been MEE. I want to emulate the MOPAR Dodge Charger emblems but scaled up for the Ram grill and tailgate. Something like this:
9-Dodge-Challenger-Charger-MOPAR-10-Edition-Emblem.jpg

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for posting pics @SoCalDirtNSnow . I see what you mean. Hopefully MEE will make you whole. I like your idea of using magnetic backed emblems so you can change the emblem whenever it suits you. That's pretty ingenious.

If I go with MEE, I want to have them make a custom set of emblems. I have seen a few sets of custom emblems on local Rams but I don't think none have been MEE. I want to emulate the MOPAR Dodge Charger emblems but scaled up for the Ram grill and tailgate. Something like this:
9-Dodge-Challenger-Charger-MOPAR-10-Edition-Emblem.jpg

**** that looks nice....I’m almost tempted to do this to my front and back.

PJRNM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You'll have to post a photo when you install!

noodles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Placed a custom image badge for the tailgate. Well, it came in. All black. Gonna have to get the sandpaper out to make it visible.

Last edited: