New to forum, Not new to Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poppoptheplumber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Hello all I am Adam from Gilbert, Arizona. I have a 2015 Ram 2500 crew cab 4x4 Laramie, 6.4l hemi. This my second Ram truck, I traded in my 2009 Ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 SLT, 5.7l hemi in 2018 for this one and I have not looked back. I love to go out with my wife off-roading and just drive all day in the deserts of AZ and NV. other than that we love to go and see our grandchildren in Henderson, NV and spoil them. I am 33 year Union Plumber from LA (Local 78) moved to Las Vegas in 1996 from California then back to California in 2001 then back to Las Vegas in 2006. i moved to Arizona in 2018 and I know this is where I am retiring soon.
I am looking for new ways to DIY mod my truck, I have a truck bed tent and mattress for the bed of the truck and I would like to add an onboard air compressor for airing down and to air back up my tires when we hit the trails. I also need to figure out some power options for all our electronic devices (Cell phone's, Garmin, Ipad, gopro, portable fridge, lights, etc.,) and continue to add other overlanding parts and pieces as we travel more and figure out what we need.
I got some pics i just could not find them on this computer and will upload the '09 and '15 ram picks when i get on my other computer.

poppoptheplumber
200.gif