New to forum with new wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Just got some new shoes...

Tires= Nitto Trail Grappler 35-12.5-17

Wheels= Moto Metal 951 Machined, 4.53 backspacing and -12 offset

Perfect fit with no trim and no rubbing! Here are some pics:

photo1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Not sure what my next mod should be? I'm undecided between:

Flares (pocket bushwackers or mopar powerwagon style)
Black Tool Box (kinda need this)
N-Fab Steps

What'd you guys think?

OP
OP
infernoredram

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Thanks guys! Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards...just don't know if I should go with the pockets or the mopar PW style, both look sick

OP
OP
infernoredram

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Thanks! I was planning on doing a body lift, but I think it's height/stance is perfect now that I think about it lol. But Yeah Idk if I would go with a black bull bar or a black brush guard...I like both. There's just so much! Now you got me thinking about that lol

OP
OP
infernoredram

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
yeah i think it'd look pretty tight....i'm trying to look for pictures of a truck similar to mine with a black bull bar, but can't find any

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Not sure what my next mod should be? I'm undecided between:

Flares (pocket bushwackers or mopar powerwagon style)
Black Tool Box (kinda need this)
N-Fab Steps

What'd you guys think?

WELCOME!

and since you opened your wallet for a second.....LOL - I'd continue with the red / black theme. Black flares, black steps, then go to the bumpers, grill and headlights. :D

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
jj took the words right off my keyboard. black heads and tails would look killer. i think there is some guy that can make you custom headlights for a great price but i dont remember his name. its like retro store or revive shop or something

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
But be careful of the guy who does headlights... He likes to *** alot!

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! I like the look/stance of the truck! Looks like it has a sunroof too? If you're interested, I have the same front an rear bumpers as you ( I assume yours is a SLT) that are painted inferno red. IMO looks better than chrome!

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
jj took the words right off my keyboard. black heads and tails would look killer. i think there is some guy that can make you custom headlights for a great price but i dont remember his name. its like retro store or revive shop or something

haha!

But be careful of the guy who does headlights... He likes to *** alot!

:********:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Hey! Don't steal my thunder JJ! I'm trying to hock my bumpers! lmao!

hey, don't come in after I recommend black bumpers and try to sell yer ****. LOL

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
nice choice in tires. you'll absolutely love them. I'd go with bushwacker pocket flares (either black or colormatched, either would look killer). Then do N-Fabs, then color matched bumpers, black headlights/tailights, and color matched grille surround with black grille. I'd avoid a bull bar -- personal opinion, bull bars and brush gaurds dork up the lines on the front of the truck. looks better without them.

edit: oh and when you put on the n-fabs, get rid of the door spears.

OP
OP
infernoredram

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Thanks for all the compliments/responses! You guys have definitely given me a ton of ideas to make the truck look sick.

@Jeremy and Mike: I'm for sure gonna for the red and black look! I'm more than likely gonna go with the pocket flares from bushwacker and leave them black to make my paint pop :p...now bumpers and grill I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with. I really want to replace my rear bumper with the heavy duty replacement one, but Idk if it'd look funny with the normal bumper in the front? I'm for sure gonna paint the head lights using Matt99's DIY (or if you know of a better option) and try to tint the tails once I get some more black on my truck.

@Dan: Yes sir, got that sun roof going! I love that thing man lol. And the bumpers...as I told the other guys I wanna do a heavy duty replacement I just don't know how it'd look with a red or chrome front?

@Aaron: These tires are legit! They ride awesome and look even better lol...I agree with the pocket flares. I'm probably going to get some of those next and leave them black. My uncle has some on his flame red 2007 CTD and it look too ridiculous dude. so What'd you think about the bumper situation I mentioned above? And how do you take off the spears?

Also will adding the bushwackers make me more prone to rubbing?

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Matt99's DIY is a great write up!