New to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thmw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi e-torque
Took delivery yesterday of 1500 Limited ordered back around thanksgiving. Got a Limited in Patriot blue with Night package. Looks great. Interestingly when i tried to configure it on the Ram website it would not let me select the night edition package with Patriot blue but a dealer nearby put it in the system to see if the factory would take the order and it did. Very happy with the outcome. Also got the 5.7 w/ e-torque and first impressions are positive. I am switching over from a Lexus so the Ram screen language and system is going to take some getting used to!

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Congratulations! Upload some pictures when you get a chance.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck and Welcome to RamForum.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Sounds like a nice truck, look forward to pictures. Welcome and congratulations

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Took delivery yesterday of 1500 Limited ordered back around thanksgiving. Got a Limited in Patriot blue with Night package. Looks great. Interestingly when i tried to configure it on the Ram website it would not let me select the night edition package with Patriot blue but a dealer nearby put it in the system to see if the factory would take the order and it did. Very happy with the outcome. Also got the 5.7 w/ e-torque and first impressions are positive. I am switching over from a Lexus so the Ram screen language and system is going to take some getting used to!
Welcome to the family congratulations on your new truck. As others have said upload some pictures ASAP

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Congrats and welcome to the forum :cheers:

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum, congrats on the new ride.