New to me 2012 3500.. options for programming/deleting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maybedodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Picked up a new to me 2012 dodge 3500 diesel mega cab. Emmission stuff has been removed of the exhaust, but EGR is still on the truck. EGR is turned off though.

I'm coming from a 2006 durmax that I deleted and did EFI 5 tunes.. my duramax got crazy good fuel economy once I dleeted it. I'm looking at options for the cummins.

What's the options out there for a tuner for the cummins?

Since the truck has already been programmed to run witout EGR/DPF, do I need to take it back to the person who programmed it for that? I am told it must go back to that person.

If I program the dodge, I'll still drive it like an old man.. I pull a bumper pull camper in the summer and a car hauler with a 5000lbs water tank through the year. Do I need to worry about the transmssion if I program it?

Any other concerns when you program these trucks?

Thanks

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
It's worth noting in your post you're Canadian. The whole diesel emission delete thing in the US is not worth talking about around here when comes to who & where.

OP
OP
M

maybedodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's worth noting in your post you're Canadian. The whole diesel emission delete thing in the US is not worth talking about around here when comes to who & where.
You guys can't tune and delet??

Fuel35 67

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yeah, don’t mention “deleting” over on CF, them whiney Girl Scouts drop all their cookies!

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD

Fuel35 67

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Information is information. Those idiots at CF can’t seem to put 2 and 2 together. They don’t want any new threads in deletes or how to’s, because it’s illegal. However, those contradictory hypocrites will allow and ad for selling a truck that’s deleted. Screw CF, the moderator’s and administrator’s over there have “free rein” to decide if asking a question or pointing something out is “antagonistic” and therefore can give a “paying member” a vacation. I have no love for that forum. And if people can’t see their (CF’s) hypocrisy, then that’s the forum they should stick too!

Gr8bawana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Information is information. Those idiots at CF can’t seem to put 2 and 2 together. They don’t want any new threads in deletes or how to’s, because it’s illegal. However, those contradictory hypocrites will allow and ad for selling a truck that’s deleted. Screw CF, the moderator’s and administrator’s over there have “free rein” to decide if asking a question or pointing something out is “antagonistic” and therefore can give a “paying member” a vacation. I have no love for that forum. And if people can’t see their (CF’s) hypocrisy, then that’s the forum they should stick too!
1623428972616.jpg