New to me 2019 Ram Tradesman Quadcab 4x4 Hemi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bourbonboy43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Howdy everyone. I just drove home my new to me 2019 Ram Tradesman last night from the stealership. I'm coming from a 2014 Sierra, and I can't believe how nice the ride is on the Ram. It's not highly-optioned, which is fine since it's less that can break! I'm in my 40's, so my hot-rodding days are mostly over, but it does have a nice sounding Flowmaster exhaust and some aftermarket wheels which at least makes me look like a cool dad.

I didn't have my phone up during my test drives, but noticed on Waze on the way home the speedo is slow by about 6 mph vs the GPS which is usually dead on. I'll be searching here for how to get a recalibration. I've browsed google and see Rough County and HyperTech have some modules, but can't see much info or reviews on those. Anyone know if dealers can do this, or maybe off-road shops? I've never ran anything but stock sizes before on trucks so this is new to me.

Anyway, happy to have a new community and appreciate all the info already here!

Attachments

• NewRam.jpg
    NewRam.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 9

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Welcome buddy from Edmonton Alberta Canada I have a 2015 pw on35 s I use a pulsar tuner to change tire size

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Welcome....I love my 2019 Tradesman.....great riding truck and great mileage. Have fun.