New to me Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuckNeccid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's been a few years since I've had a Ram, even if other Mopars pass thru the parking lot. Just got a short bed '91 2wd, running and driving, and I hope it's enough motivation to help me get moving again. Rust, wiring hanging, rust, bypassed switches, rust, the all important patina, and did I mention rust? lol But for $900, who can complain? I'll take "Basura Blanca" one step at a time until I'm satisfied or I die first. Thanks in advance for all the help. It may not be the Pace Truck I had, but it's a Ram :) . If you see something I need and you have it reasonably close to where WV/OH/KY come together, feel free to let me know. For once I'm asking for real people to sell me something lol. Bots? Not so much... I hate those things.

Oh, I'm 68 years old, and I've been disabled from the Rail Road for over 10 years now. That's why I said one step at a time for as long as I can. Retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be and it seems every day gets harder as we go.

Dave20220422_194536.jpg20220422_194606.jpg

Fediej

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
It's been a few years since I've had a Ram, even if other Mopars pass thru the parking lot. Just got a short bed '91 2wd, running and driving, and I hope it's enough motivation to help me get moving again. Rust, wiring hanging, rust, bypassed switches, rust, the all important patina, and did I mention rust? lol But for $900, who can complain? I'll take "Basura Blanca" one step at a time until I'm satisfied or I die first. Thanks in advance for all the help. It may not be the Pace Truck I had, but it's a Ram :) . If you see something I need and you have it reasonably close to where WV/OH/KY come together, feel free to let me know. For once I'm asking for real people to sell me something lol. Bots? Not so much... I hate those things.

Oh, I'm 68 years old, and I've been disabled from the Rail Road for over 10 years now. That's why I said one step at a time for as long as I can. Retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be and it seems every day gets harder as we go.

DaveView attachment 492906View attachment 492907
As long as it's safe to drive I like it just the way it is.