New To Ram Trucks. Bought a company with one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Anyone who sees a radio for sale please link it to me. Greatly appreciated
Max if you want a fast a easy cheap way to add hands free look into the portable hands free units ! For less the 100$ They work OK, Just charge and put on the visor :) I use one from Jabra in my work truck ! It was a cheap one maybe 40/50$ is OK but if I got a higher end one I am sure would be better! When I get a call I just tap the answer bar . I do not use my cell in hand when driving either ! My Ram has the hands free so I am OK there lol
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=hands+free+bluetooth+for+car

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
This is the stock one that came with it. Seems like with searching it may be a lot of work. Im considering trading the truck in for a new 3500 but the fleet program only has good prices right now on the new chevs and I like the Rams better. So i'll see how this plays out first

View attachment 163360
Rams better.

Ram1958

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You could go with a wireless backup cam and visor bluetooth for phone. You can get good quality on both for under $200.

Quyonmob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ditched the 3.0 for an aftermarket with Apple car play. $400 with all the adapters for a cut free install. Gave me nav, DVD, CD, handsfree text and voice, text read out, and an input for a reverse cam.

Gpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7
I purchased a Garmin GPS with back-up camera for my 2012 Ram. The unit comes with 7.0-inch display, BC™ 20 wireless backup camera, detailed maps of North America with free lifetime map¹ and traffic² updates, Real Directions™ with Garmin Real Voice™, and voice-activated navigation, Bluetooth® and is Smartphone Link compatible. I love the unit and it gives me a clear view of what's behind and really helps in hooking up a trailer to the hitch. For info on the unit, see this site. https://buy.garmin.com/en-CA/CA/p/150565