New to the Crew, but not MOPAR :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
Hey All,

My name is Conrad, and I'm from Toronto Ontario Canada.

Pleasure to be a part of this Crew & thanks for having me!

I have been an avid MOPAR enthusiast for decades, and am an old member on LXF.

This is my first truck though; 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Express in Hydro Pearl Blue bought new in June 2019.

I've got her on upgraded Bilstein suspension with the front raised to the 2.1" setting & rolling on BFG KO2's (LT285/65R20) and a full set of black Gorilla lug nuts.

JBA shorty headers and a Magnaflow 3" cat back system with 5" black powder coated tips.

Legmaker airbox tube upgrade with the charcoal filter removed and the breather venting to atmosphere.

Upgraded the stock Uconect 6-pack with a full set of Focal speakers, Kenwood head unit, Kenwood marine grade 5-channel 1600W amp, custom sub-box under the rear passenger seat with an AudioMobile 10" Evo sub, and all tuned to audio perfection.

Momento M7 front and rear camera set up to keep an eye on the road snakes out there!

Debadged and tinted up with the full smoked out AVS front hood guard and WeatherTech in-channel side window vent visors.

Complete LED upgrades of all exterior lights.

Soon to have the Diablosport i3 Platinum tuner and PCM upgrade, the Caulk04 bypass valve upgrade, and the Eco-Diesel air box upgrade too!

My daughter calls her "Big Blue Truck", and loves when Dad does the Vroom-Vroom and spins the big tires so they smoke :) - proud Dad for sure that she loves her vehicles.

I took her to some car shows this year (she's almost 5), and she was telling people, "it's MOPAR or NO CAR!" Dad's Angel...lol wonder how she learned that ;)

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome: