New used 2020 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I really enjoyed my 2016 Ram. Never had one issue. Other day I was thinking maybe I should get a muscle car to putt around in besides my truck and my motorcycles. I looked at a Challenger for a little bit but this particular dealer had more than a few high dollar lifted trucks. I quickly started thinking I’ll probably get a Limited or Laramie with all the bells and whistle’s. The fever set fast! But the nice lifts were adding a lot of cost. So I went to another dealer to see what they had on the lot and they had this one. A used Big Horn. But its lacking a bunch of bell and whistles. But it’s got enough and I saved a ton of money compared to buying a new one. So 5AF10A7E-48F3-4346-9E7E-34CC8338DDAE.jpeg AECF9468-C4E9-4819-88AD-5875CAB044A2.jpeg I’m really digging it.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Nice looking truck! Congrats!!

JohnnyBandit

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice.... I specifically chose the Bighorn over the Laramie.

A well equipped Bighorn had everything I wanted and nothing I did not want.

I really wanted to stay away from leather seats..... I am in Florida and Leather is HOT in the summer.

I know the seats are cooling. But when the truck is sitting in the sun, the seats will still burn you up when wearing shorts.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Awesome truck! Congrats!