New user

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resurrected Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Good afternoon fellow humanoids, new to this type of forum. owner of a ram 1500 4th Gen that is resurrected if anyone would like to have that story let me know
live in the clarksburg area, and could use some help with parts and a bit of knowledge to the ummmm how you say interesting features these rams have lol
also have parts that I don't need so there is that too. so yea its been years since I've been on a forum be interesting to see where this goes

Buddyweiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome,

I have found and learned lots here over the past few years just searching and reading reading and more reading

Great bunch of people here for sure willing to share and help
Cheers

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! Lots of info on this forum! So what's the back story on your resurrected ram?

OP
OP
R

Resurrected Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Interesting enough it was bought at a salvage auction to be used as parts. But it was acquired by the what was family business in the hopes to make something out of it. But alas my father got sick with liver cancer and one of the last things he did before he passed was put airbags in it. After his passing not very much was left from his legacy or anything so i made a deal to acquire the vehicle my father worked on and build it my self.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio