New Warlock owner from Northern Cali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesertWarlock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all, just bought my first truck and been lurking for a little while. Ready to join in the fun. Just picked up my 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Quad Cab Warlock 5.7L Hemi. Really dug the Mojave Sand paint and started doing some mods already.

- Rough Country Hard Low Profile Tonneau Cover
- DualLiner Bed Liner

So far so good I think

AF62FF8E-3FF4-4714-8AA0-D5DE0E362C5B.jpeg
B9135C00-9A61-4420-B225-696FA0ECCE8B.jpeg
694ACF29-7464-428C-84F4-085DCAB5DC6B.jpeg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome, and congrats on the new RAM

Let us know if we can help with any mods. We offer just about everything, like exhausts, intakes, suspension, side steps, lighting, etc...Just send me a message if we can assist with anything

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Nice looking truck.
Welcome to the forum.
Search function is a great tool.
Learn to use it.

Keep a hand on your wallet because we love helping each other spend money

GlennRH

Military
Reaction score
Just checked the site on that bed liner. If I ever pull the trigger I think I'd go with that over the factory spray job for sure.

OP
OP
DesertWarlock

DesertWarlock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Added some new parts, thought I’d share:

- 2” Rough Country leveling kit (part #30430)
- 2” Rough Country spacers front and rear (part #10091)
- Installed by 4 Wheel Parts Stockton, CA

IMG_9703.jpeg
IMG_9706.jpeg
IMG_9704.jpeg
IMG_9708.jpeg

jrc9713

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did the guys at the shop say anything about the wear and tear over time on the suspension? Like new upper control arms eventually or the ball joints being worn down faster due to the new geometry? Have you noticed anything? I am looking to the exact same upgrades but I also want to have this truck for as long as possible and minimize the repairs I will have to do. I am mostly sticking to the pavement. Truck looks awesome! I look forward to your response.

OP
OP
DesertWarlock

DesertWarlock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They recommended replacing upper control arms and ball joints around 100k miles (I’m at 55k). Not sure if that was due to the upgrade or Rams in general. In all honesty, I don’t really know much about parts and geo so I didn’t ask many questions. Kind of blinded by how much I liked how it looked. They did warn me before install that some Rams have had issues with ball joints popping loose during install. They said that the leveling kit took more muscle than usual to fit. The suspension is much stiffer than stock. I didn’t think much about the what ifs, just did it and happy so far. I want to ditch the spacers and get wheels and tires with the same fitment or a little more poke once I put some miles on these new tires that came on the used truck.

jrc9713

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They recommended replacing upper control arms and ball joints around 100k miles (I’m at 55k). Not sure if that was due to the upgrade or Rams in general. In all honesty, I don’t really know much about parts and geo so I didn’t ask many questions. Kind of blinded by how much I liked how it looked. They did warn me before install that some Rams have had issues with ball joints popping loose during install. They said that the leveling kit took more muscle than usual to fit. The suspension is much stiffer than stock. I didn’t think much about the what ifs, just did it and happy so far. I want to ditch the spacers and get wheels and tires with the same fitment or a little more poke once I put some miles on these new tires that came on the used truck.
Good to know. Thank you for the information! I’m with you on the knowledge of parts. Feels like the more I read the less confident I am.