New wheels and tires for pw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sdreeser

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Yes they sit out about half an inch and that gives it a great look.
Awesome, thanks man that's exact look I'm going for. I didn't want to have to install after market flares. I think I'm going to go with raceline defender wheels 18x9 with plus 18 offset and toyo my 35x12.50

ksonnen1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went with fuel vapors 18x9 +1 offset and Terra Grapplers G2 LT305/65R18 E 124/121R
I got them before i actually picked up my truck from dealership .. I purchased the truck 100% bitcoin in Kansas and drove it back to florida, nice break in..

RamFarmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome, thanks man that's exact look I'm going for. I didn't want to have to install after market flares. I think I'm going to go with raceline defender wheels 18x9 with plus 18 offset and toyo my 35x12.50

What colour rim are you looking at? I saw those and like really liked them, I just couldn't break my mindset when I was getting mine..haha Make sure that there are photos, i love seeing what everyone does a little different with their PW. So many ways to make these good looking trucks look even better!

OP
OP
Sdreeser

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
What colour rim are you looking at? I saw those and like really liked them, I just couldn't break my mindset when I was getting mine..haha Make sure that there are photos, i love seeing what everyone does a little different with their PW. So many ways to make these good looking trucks look even better!
I'm looking at the grey ones since my pw is grey but they are on a 8 week backorder so may be awhile, but will post pics for sure

OP
OP
Sdreeser

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Well it's back to searching for wheels again. The racelines look cool in a -12 offset but not so much in the +18. Now looking at method nv and fuel vectors. It's amazing how different a wheel can look with different offsets

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Well it's back to searching for wheels again. The racelines look cool in a -12 offset but not so much in the +18. Now looking at method nv and fuel vectors. It's amazing how different a wheel can look with different offsets
How can i look at wheels and offsets and all that. Now im also shopping for wheels.

RAYDEL PORTO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Anyone interested on my pw stock wheels with 1000 miles and my new 35x12.5x17 nitto ridge with 50 miles

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Wheel-Size.com Go to the Rim and tire size Calculator. Custom Offsets

OP
OP
Sdreeser

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
How can i look at wheels and offsets and all that. Now im also shopping for wheels.
Customwheeloffset.com is where I go and purchase wheel and tire pkgs but not all the pics of wheels show the wheel with offset ur looking for so go to their gallery page and look at wheels actually on the trucks of customers

OP
OP
Sdreeser

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Ok so I just ordered my wheels and tires. I went with method nv wheels 18x9 +18, and toyo mt 35x12.50. It took me over a month of searching and looking at gallery pics to make decision so I hope they look good!!!! Will post pics when I get them on