New York Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalwolf69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well i started a club for people who live in New York. So we can chat and well maybe plan get togethers.

HEMI5150

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
Well i started a club for people who live in New York. So we can chat and well maybe plan get togethers.

When is the first ride....!?!?!?!?!?!
(i live in the ITHACA NY area)

donjohnk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When is the first ride....!?!?!?!?!?!
(i live in the ITHACA NY area)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooo .. I hope you aint one of those anti's! I work in Ithaca alot and boy their are some doosies around there!

HEMI5150

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooo .. I hope you aint one of those anti's! I work in Ithaca alot and boy their are some doosies around there!

LOL LOL LOL....hi don,
so you know ithaca huhhh....lol. Actually i live north of ithaca. I only put ithaca as the area closest to me that people would probably know of. I soooo totally agree with you about ithaca...it is the ******** of the world...! They have every ****** in the world there, as well as N Pelosi lovers. I wish cayuga lake would rise 100ft and drowned every ithacan SOB in that city. Ther would certainly be NOOOOOOOOO loss...!

Hey Don, NICE FUGGIN TRUCK BRO...!

...later dude

larry

mjmcg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well, looks like this "New York club" died on the vine as quickly as it began...
But, I'll give this a shot anyway.
Aside from dealer, correction, stealerships who want almost a grand, and local shops (who I did trust with maintenance) are there any members who can recommend a specialty shop in the Capitol region that is familiar with shorty headers on rams?
I'd put them on myself to solve my broken manifold bolt issue, however I don't have an effective means of extracting broken bolts flush to the head....that said I'm looking for a reputable shop to knock out the job for me ...reasonably.