Newbie Ram owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpmd85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What’s going on Ram community! Just purchased a 2023 Ram Laramie night edition and I can’t say how much I love this truck. I went to the dealer dead set on the Rebel and did not like it and test drove this and fell in love. So far I have tinted the side windows to match the back and tinted front windshield at 35%, installed front guard on the front and door edges, installed front and rear dash cam, had linex installed, radar detector and installed a Gator tonneau cover. Only thing left is hitch and ceramic coating.

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0244.jpeg
    IMG_0244.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0236.jpeg
    IMG_0236.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0246.jpeg
    IMG_0246.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 23

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
21 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great looking Ram!

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
What’s going on Ram community! Just purchased a 2023 Ram Laramie night edition and I can’t say how much I love this truck. I went to the dealer dead set on the Rebel and did not like it and test drove this and fell in love. So far I have tinted the side windows to match the back and tinted front windshield at 35%, installed front guard on the front and door edges, installed front and rear dash cam, had linex installed, radar detector and installed a Gator tonneau cover. Only thing left is hitch and ceramic coating.
Hi there!

Congratulations on your new Ram! We are so excited for you! If you ever run into any concerns or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us via private message. Enjoy!

Lex
Ram Cares